Wednesday, September 13, 2006

updates

no blogging lately... too busy. wake, kids to school, work, kids back home, eat, sleep, lather rinse repeat. One year at Jones now. I like it a lot--we're both happy with each other.

So what is everyone else up to?

  • Dan and Star bought a house and are engaged.
  • Merl and Kristi are expecting!
  • Mike and Sara are very expecting and may be parents any day now...or even right now since I didn't hear from him today.
  • Adam, Lisa and Oliver and I went to the Rams game the other day...lots of fun. Lisa's sister and brother in law are Broncos fans and really enjoyed the Wilkins show.
  • Haven't seen John and Chrissy since Alan's moving party..I hope they are well.
  • Paul is apparently only playing WoW or poker now...we never see him. This actually helps my poker cash flow but I miss him.
  • Missed Lynn's last party. Still bummed about it. Cameron thinks Lynn is the best. Whenever I say I'm going to see my friends, Cam says 'Is Lynn going to be there?' Did you know you had a fan club Lynn?
  • Sarah Lynn and Paul - also expecting.
  • Cam is going to be working on swim lessons next few weeks.
  • Patrick is thinking of being cute for a living.
  • Doug came to play poker with us a while back at Sarah's house but since then... where are you Doug?
  • Amanda and Phil still don't know when or if going to England--that's the last update I heard.
  • Adam and Jennifer--we're all working so haven't seen em enough. They totally should babysit more often though, because my kids love 'em.
  • Owen turns 3 this weekend, so we should see most of the old crew there.
  • I'm watching Lost Season 2 still. Oh wait, this isn't about me.
  • Still haven't seen Sukanek's kid yet, but I'm sure he's awesome and learning to handle a puck right now. See you at the draft Steve!
  • No update from Danny in almost a year now! I must email the boy and make him come visit.
  • Ditto on Martin. His daughter's going to be 11 soon..how weird is that? Time flies.
  • I want to go see Blue Man Group in October! Oh wait, that was about me again.
  • Donna Mackay is coming in town next week, woohoo!
  • Adam likes working at the new company, where Randy is as well. Long time no see the Randy.
  • Speaking of long time no see... did Enrique get married? Where's he been?
  • Man I need to have a party. It's the only way to get updates on all you slackers.
  • Really want to get Center Ice this year. Ha, me again! Mmmm...hockeyyy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home