Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween

Today is my wife's favorite holiday, which means it makes me pretty happy too. We went to a cool party last weekend and I went to a 2nd party without her. Lots of fun. I went as a lamer tourist Saturday....hawaiian shirt, cameras, shades, black socks and sandals. 2Chav4U! Dar went as a princess, with a very cool medieval gown that she made herself--she's quite proud of it. Cam was a knight ("an evil knight?" "No, a true knight!" ha ha), and Patrick was a frog prince. Obviously someone in the family didn't get the fantasy motif memo... bad dad. Shoulda been a dragon. Sigh.

By the way, that whole evil djinn story is true. Be careful what you wish for. I've been wanting a challenge at work lately and I got a new project that is now occupying a lot of my time. Work is good though, can't complain.

My dad's going to be 60 in a few days! That used to seem so old, but now he's that age and I know he's not that old of a guy. Weird. I love him so much. Happy birthday Dad! I can't tell you yet what I'm getting him, but it's cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home