Wednesday, April 11, 2007

35

A year older today. Nothing to see here.
Woulda been nice to have the birthday on a weekend and not have to work, but c'est la vie.

Stanley Cup Playoffs start tonight, so I got that going for me, which is nice. I'm picking the Ducks as a sleeper, though I wouldn't be surprised to see Buffalo, San Jose or Nashville take it all. NSH/SJ in the first round is going to be an insane series--too bad one of them will have to go home. Oh, and I won my hockey pool...back-to-back. Not an easy fight, I got some breaks here and there.

We're going to Texas soon for my cousin Kate's wedding... first trip to the Lone Star state, we're going to have a ball.

Bah. 35.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home