Tuesday, May 01, 2007

may updates



Working a lot. kids are good. Dar is good. Got to go to a great wedding in Texas last week and we had a ball. Austin is very beautiful and not so hot this time of year.

Watching Heroes and Lost. Reading newest Raymond Feist book, though I can't wait for the next Richard Morgan one now that I've finished his first two... wow he's good.

Out of shape, not eating well or playing any sports regularly unfortunately...but I am in a sand volleyball tournament next week, so that will be great. Who knows..I had a loaded team last year and we got upset, so maybe this year with my random parts team we can win a few rounds. I really need to find a summer league team to play a whole session with.


Here's a semi-recent picture from back in October when the Cards won the series. Yeah, they're struggling now, but hey, you know my favorite baseball saying 'so? It's hockey season!'


And here's me while over in England in March.


That's the view of the Royal Observatory from One Tree Hill in Greenwich...the whole park is beautiful there and if you looked to the right you would see the Royal Naval College, with London sitting about a mile away across the Thames.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home