Thursday, June 05, 2008

I know an artist!


It's amazing to me that people have such talents and they're real... I mean, I guess I know that Sidney Crosby is real too, but I've actually MET Sarah Wyman. No wait, okay, I met Sidney too once (briefly, we didn't hang out or anything, actually it was more of a 'hey kid, you are like awesome and I'm a hockey nerd, please sign this... I traveled 1000 miles to see you play and you are going to play in the NHL and like uh, I envy your skill and future endorsement deals, you rule dude!')

Okay okay we get it... the point is I know Sarah and she's awesomely talented and as her friends we get to see her dream come true as her professional artist career takes shape. How cool is that?

Green Weeds is her etsy site-- she makes very cool art. You should totally check it out, maybe get a print or a painting for someone if you know they appreciate nifty creative stuff.

She is on the cover of Underwired magazine this month. Go Sarah Go!

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Don't forget my blog
http://sarahgreenweeds.blogspot.com/

and my youtube videos, search for Sarah Wyman in videos.

Marketing is so much fun, they didn't teach us that in art school ;)

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home